The Corporate Challenge.
Bring together a group from your company to participate in the unique and challenging Sierra Leone Marathon, all in support of Street Child. Set over the late May bank holiday weekend, the award-winning five-day adventure will see you take on a life-changing challenge, developing unique skills and changing children’s lives.
Walking, jogging or running 5km, 10km, half or the full marathon with a team of your colleagues is an extraordinary experience. In the days before the award-winning marathon, teams will visit some of Street Child’s projects in northern Sierra Leone. These offer a unique opportunity to see the impact your support has on the lives of children, families and whole communities across Sierra Leone.
How Can My Company Get Involved?
Support staff fundraising
• Offer to match each participant's or team’s fundraising
• Invite clients to support your company’s team
• Make a donation to the team’s fundraising
• Support the team’s fundraising in the workplace
• Invite clients and peers to join the challenge
Contribute to staff travel
• Packages start at £349pp
• Flights available from £450
Our post-marathon Awards Ceremony is our way of showing our appreciation to all those that have taken part. Teams and individuals will be recognised for their commitment to Street Child at our London Marathon Awards Ceremony.
Prizes will be awarded for:
• Top Fundraising (Team and Individual)
• Spirit of the Marathon (Team and Individual who best embody the spirit of the marathon)
• Fundraising Heroes (Team and Individual who have the most original fundraising ideas)
Why Should My Company Get Involved?
Taking part in the marathon and experiencing all Sierra Leone has to offer develops your team's core competencies, strengthens internal networks and showcases your company’s values in action.
Involving your company in the Sierra Leone Marathon has huge advantages for staff members and businesses as a whole.
We will report on the difference your team’s fundraising has made, along with images and case studies – combine this with your staff’s report for a unique way to publicise your CSR and HR programmes.
If you would like to get in touch about sponsorship opportunities, please message email@example.com
For more information or to register your interest, get in touch with Rory Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7614 7696.