WHAT IS THE CORPORATE CHALLENGE?
Teams of 2+ participants from any company can enter and walk, jog or run 5km, 10km, half or full marathons or even be a race day volunteer. Teams compete against each other to raise the highest funds for Street Child and the team should be endorsed and supported by their company brand. Fundraising can continue up until the post-marathon summer celebrations when there will be a Corporate Challenge Awards Ceremony.
How can my company get involved?
- Support their fundraising within the workplace
- Offer to match each participant or team's fundraising
- Make a corporate donation towards the team’s fundraising
- Get client’s employees involved in fundraising
- Invite clients and/or market peers to join the corporate challenge
- Contribute towards the teams' travel
- Travellers packages start at £299pp
- Flights start at £400
- Become an official sponsor of the Sierra Leone Marathon
- Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsorship packages available
- Media coverage available in the UK and in Sierra Leone
- Prominent branding on clothing, website and advertising
How will my company benefit?
CSR - We can provide a breakdown of where your team's fundraising has gone and what difference it has made along with images and case studies. This is an amazing documentation for your companies social responsibility portfolio.
Brand awareness and association: your company will have their logo around Sierra Leone and throughout the course. We will provide a set of professional images taken from the event for their marketing materials and website.
If you win an award, your company will also receive a keepsake from the Marathon to display in your office.
The experience offers employee engagement, motivation and team building.
The corporate challenge fundraising totals
For more information or to register your interest for 2017, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 614 7696.